If any plugin fails validation
- If failed validation appears in the Compatibility column, select the plug-in and click Reset & Rescan Selection.
- If not authorised appears in the Compatibility column, rescan the plug-in.
- If the plug-in does not appear in the plug-in manager, try resetting all Audio Units.
How to validate in Rosetta
Please note the latest SSL plug-in installers have native Apple ARM support as of March 2023 and do not require Rosetta. Prior versions built for Intel may not function correctly on Apple ARM without Rosetta. Apple provides the Rosetta app as a solution. More information on Rosetta is available here and here.
- From the Finder menu, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Type /System/Library/CoreServices/Rosetta2 Updater.app and click Go.
- Double-click the Rosetta 2 Updater, then follow the prompts to install Rosetta.
- Run Logic with Rosetta enabled (right click Logic Pro > Get Info > tick Open using Rosetta).
- Re-validate the plugin in the Logic Plug-in Manager.
- Once validated, you may disable Rosetta. You will find further guides and videos on this topic here.