Remote Control & Offline Setup Software
SOLSA (SSL On/Off Line Setup Application) is a stand-alone version of Live console software. It is designed for both offline project set up and configuration and online real-time remote control of consoles. SOLSA is a fantastic way for anybody to explore and learn about SSL Live.
Clicking on the software links below will initiate file downloads immediately. Please read all instructions carefully prior to commencing an update of your system.
- V5.1.14 SOLSA Installer and Documentation
- V5.1.6 SOLSA Installer and Documentation
- V5.0.13 SOLSA Installer and Documentation
- V4.11.18 SOLSA Installer and Documentation
- V4.10.17 SOLSA Installer and Documentation
Information below is current for the latest release of SOLSA. Detailed requirements for legacy versions can be found in the relevant documentation included in the download packages.
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
Installations of the Windows operating systems listed above may be run on Intel-based Apple Mac computers using a multi-boot utility such as Bootcamp or virtual environments such as Parallels. The hardware requirements listed below still apply to these environments.
Windows 7 Support
Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 in January 2020.
SOLSA will continue to be supported on Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.
• Recommended minimum of 16 GB RAM
• 2.6 GHz Dual core CPU or higher
• 200 MB hard disk space
• Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 recommended
This version of SOLSA requires that .NET V4.7.2 or later is installed on your Windows machine.