Please note SSL do not recommend DAE.
If Logic is using the DAE driver, AU plug-ins will not be available unless the following method is used:
- Go to Audio > Audio Hardware and Drivers > Drivers tab in Logic.
- Under the Direct TDM tab, check the enable box.
- Logic will now need to be restarted.
- There will now be 2 drivers running; DAE and Direct TDM.
- Now create some audio tracks in the audio layer of the environment and assign them to the Direct TDM driver.
- The Duende plug-ins will appear as Audio Units (AU) in the drop down list on the Direct TDM tracks.
- Output these tracks to an aux channel assigned to the DAE driver which will bring these Direct TDM tracks into the DAE mixer.