Detailed below is the process to transfer your iLok 2 or 3 Smart Key-based licences to machine-location licensing.
1. Plug iLok into the machine that you want the licenses to based on.
2. Log into iLok License Manager.
3. Select the licenses that you want to remove from the iLok
4. Right click (windows) Cmd+Click (Mac) and select deactivate.
5. Click on your account in the top left of the Window and look to the available licences.
6. Select the licences you wish to activate.
7. Right click on those licences and select Activate. Then choose your activation location by clicking on that location in the window below
8. Select Activate.
You have now transferred your activation location.