- Please note, for security reasons, most updates, settings, factory reset, etc, must be changed within the first 5 minutes of power on.
- After 5 minutes no admin settings can be changed.
- The MADI-X8 network must be connected before power on.
Attached to the bottom of this article.
New in V1.2 released March 2013
- Stability and performance improvements
- Optimised routing changes
- Fixed an issue with certain paths not being routed properly
- Fixed an issue with clearing paths not releasing destinations at all times
- Loading a setup file now restores all System Settings reliably
- Improved behaviour of restoring Factory Default settings
- Fixed a rare issue with renaming Paths, Routing Presets and Devices
MADI-X8 requires firmware version 1.1 or higher.
Legacy app downloads
|Depth||200mm / 7.75" (casing only)|
|Height||44.5mm / 1.75" (1 RU)|
|Width||434mm / 17.25" (casing only)|
|482mm / 19" (inc’ rack ears)|
|Weight||2.9kg / 6.5 pounds|
|Boxed size||320mm x 550mm x 80mm|
|12.75" x 21.75" x 3.25"|
|Boxed weight||3.6kg / 8 pounds|
|Power||IEC320 3-pin, 100–240 Vac, 50–60 Hz, <2.5A|
|Network||Standard RJ45 Ethernet|
|USB||Standard B-type socket on chassis|
|MADI 1–6||Twin SC type chassis socket, glass multimode fibre 50/125μ|
|MADI 7&8||75Ω BNC, Zin/Zout = 75Ω|
|Wordclock in||75Ω BNC, Zin = 75Ω, 3V3/5V TTL compatible|
|Wordclock out 1–3||75Ω BNC, Zout = 75Ω|