As of July 2021, the monolithic 'SSL Native' bundle has been deprecated. All SSL plug-ins (including those in the SSL Native family) are available as standalone installers from Support > Downloads and from the SSL Web Store.
SSL Native v6.5 (October 2020)
- Added uninstaller .app for macOS
- X-EQ Hold shift to lock frequency of a band when changing gain / Q factor
- X-EQ Performance improvements at low buffer sizes
- FlexVerb FFT and CPU performance improvements
- VocalStrip 2 FFT and CPU performance improvements
- X-Phase Changing frequency no longer unlinks L&R
- Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12 (September 2016) or higher and Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Added iLok machine location activation. Previous versions can only activate iLok Smart Key 2 and 3.
- New X-EQ 2 plug-in.
SSL Native v6.2.1 (maintenance release only)
- Opening a plug-in window no takes a longer than desirable amount of time to appear on macOS.
- Pro Tools improvements to Channel Strip high pass filter zipper noise on LF source material.
- Pro Tools key presses (such as enter/return) no longer interact with the plug-in buttons. This occasionally caused the switches in the plug-in GUI to become out of step with the DSP.
- Logic Bus Compressor version no longer displays as "Invalid" in the plug-in manager. Plug-in operation was always un-affected.
Studio One now recall correct settings at sample rates other than 44.1kHz.
FL Studio zipper noise and distortion issues resolved for several plugins in the suite. All plug-ins should now function as expected.