Skip to main content
Activating your Slate Digital Access All Pass and SSL Complete subscriptions
- Download the iLok License Manager app, and sign in with your iLok User ID.
- Locate the Slate Digital All Access Pass and SSL Complete plugin licenses within the "available" tab. Ensure that the application window is expanded to display this section clearly.
- Right-click on each license and select "activate" from the menu.
- When prompted, select your preferred activation location.
- Slate Digital All Access Pass licenses have one activation and can be activated on iLok Cloud or an iLok 2 & 3 dongle.
- SSL Complete licenses have two activations, and can be activated to your local host computer, or an iLok 2 & 3 dongle.
- Once your licenses are activated:
- Download Slate Digital Connect to begin installing the Slate Digital All Access Pass.
- Download the SSL Download Manager to begin installing SSL Complete.