Software built for Macs with Intel hardware may not function correctly on Macs with Apple Silicone. Apple provides the Rosetta 2 app free of charge as a solution.
How to Validate the Plugin
- From the Finder menu bar, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Type /System/Library/CoreServices/Rosetta2 Updater.app then click Go.
- Double-click the Rosetta 2 Updater, then follow the prompts to install Rosetta.
- Run Logic Pro with Rosetta enabled (right click Logic Pro > Get Info > tick ‘Open using Rosetta’).
- Re-validate Channel Strip 2 in Logic Pro’s plug-in manager.
Once validated, you may disable Rosetta if you wish.