Using a UC1 with a UF8
You can use up to 4 UF8's and a single UC1 in one system.
Controlling the Plug-in Mixer from UF8
There is a ‘Plug-in Mixer’ profile for UF8 that will further enhance the experience of using UF8 and UC1 together to control the Plug-in Mixer.
Selecting a track on UF8 does not select it on UC1
UF8 is a HUI/MCU controller and that is how it communicates with the DAW. UC1 communicates directly with Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2 plug-ins via the SSL 360° software. However, future updates (like the Plug-in Mixer layer for UF8) will add more ways in which the products can work together.
SSL 360° software must be installed on your computer to use UF8 and UC1.
Some 360° functions will work without the hardware.
SSL 360° is available from the downloads page.
SSL 360° is compatible with the following systems:
- MacOS 11 Big Sur (11.2 is not compatible), 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave
- Windows 10
- 2.4 GHz or higher Intel 3rd Gen Core i5 (or comparable AMD) CPU
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Internet for software updates from the SSL 360° app
- Windows 8.x is not compatible
- Windows 7 is not supported and is end of life as of 2020
*M1 support is only for Rosetta mode only currently.