If you are an Existing AVA Harrison Plug-in user then you are eligible to get a free upgrade to the iLok protection system via the SSL store.
- Navigate to the SSL Store.
- Place the Harrison plugin that you are updating to in your cart
- Follow the checkout process Ensuring that you log into the store using the same email address that your original Harrison plugin is registered to
- When filling out your delivery address the iLok Username section is very important as this is where the licence will be deposited for you
- If you have an existing iLok account then you can use that account and you can find the username using this FAQ How do I find my iLok User ID?
- Once you are happy that all the details are correct ensure that the voucher for plug-in has been applied. Complete the check out process and verify the deposit by looking in your iLok account
Third party reseller purchases
If you purchased your plug-in from a third party reseller (Plugin Boutique, Sweetwater, ETC...) and did not require registering your plugin with Harrison then use the Get In Touch button below, providing your proof of purchase from these resellers and your SSL account email address and our support team will be able to aid you in the plug-in claim.